Bob and Linda Caffee Freightliner Team Run Smart Pro’s are saying goodbye to their current truck. Their new truck is being built, and they are running their last load in this truck, before turning it over to its new owners.
This seemed like a great time to post a link to another one of Linda’s videos. This one is a tour of her truck and she shows off some of the devices she uses for cooking on her truck, as well as their care, and maintenance.
Linda is fortunate to have a truck with a custom sleeper. However even if you don’t have that luxury you can still do a great deal to live comfortably in a OEM sleeper. I hope to be sharing both pictures and videos of my sleeper as well as other drivers in the near future to show what is possible.
Latest posts by roadtestedliving (see all)
- Are you ready for a Truck Show? - August 16, 2016
- Taking a “Vacation” from you Haitus - August 8, 2016
- Making Those Pennies Squeal - February 9, 2016
- Trey Walker – Part 1 - January 27, 2016
- How Drivers Can Get Affordable Insurance with the Affordable Care Act - January 13, 2016