Many Drivers especially Owner Operators. have been told that they do not qualify for any discounts with the Affordable Care Act (ACA). As a result many can not afford the insurance, or end up with a high deductible plan that they can not afford to use. Trey Walker from Pay Plans and Benefits takes some time to explain how drivers can get affordable coverage under the ACA. As well as how they can help drivers at no cost to them. To navigate the paperwork to ensure they can get a high quality reasonable cost plan. This service is available to both company drivers and owner operators. Many drivers are told they do not qualify for subsidies or discounted plans when in fact they do.
Latest posts by roadtestedliving (see all)
- Are you ready for a Truck Show? - August 16, 2016
- Taking a “Vacation” from you Haitus - August 8, 2016
- Making Those Pennies Squeal - February 9, 2016
- Trey Walker – Part 1 - January 27, 2016
- How Drivers Can Get Affordable Insurance with the Affordable Care Act - January 13, 2016